April 2017 –
Prestige Decorating Manager
Part of the Cousins Group, Campbell Smith & Co Limited offer specialist services for Heritage properties, Ecclesiastical and other buildings requiring fine and traditional finishes.
In line with our growth and expansion we are currently seeking a Prestige Decorating Manager for Painting and Decorating works associated with our existing historic conservation works, and to enable growth in high quality bespoke, non-conservation works.
For this role you’ll be involved from the outset and you’ll be someone with a track record of growing and developing a business. You’ll understand the heritage, Ecclesiastical, Listed and High End Residential property market and you can transfer your knowledge to deliver excellent results. You’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to win new projects plus be able to successfully plan and deliver the project. You’ll be financially and commercially proficient coupled with being an excellent manager of your time and your client’s expectations irrespective of the multiple projects you’ll be working on. You’ll be an excellent communicator and adept at ensuring everyone is informed, on track, and up to date with each project’s progress.
In order to be successful you will need to have:
- Proven experience of heritage, listed and high end residential projects.
- A track record of growing revenue with the ability to financially manage multiple projects concurrently.
- A passion for delivering projects to specification, quality and on time.
- Attention to detail and an eye for perfection.
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to build strong working relationships across the business including the Campbell Smith Consultancy and Conversation Division.
Please contact: HR@campbellsmithandco.co.uk
We are always interested in meeting skilled Gilding and French Polishing crafts people. Please email: email@example.com